Life

Busy, Frenetic
Pulled from all sides. NO TIME!
Here comes TsuMommy.

Monday, June 18, 2012

Better Late than Never

    I am writing this a little late...I've been busy with my first child (a seven month old girl), Summer STEAM, and remodeling my new kitchen in the midst of moving! I know....it's been a crazy June.

    I am really excited to learn about this new technology that will help me motivate my students to learn and be active participants in class. I am really hoping to be able to incorporate technology in my writer's workshop to make it easier for me to see my student's writing and easier for my students to publish their work.

     This summer I am hoping to complete my Summer Camp class, take a class for my master's degree in reading, remodel my kitchen, have fun with my daughter, and travel to North Carolina. It is going to be jam-packed and fly by!

2 comments:

  1. Thanks for posting--it sounds like you have a busy summer ahead of you, but I'm glad you worked in Summer Camp 2.0. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. You are keeping yourself busy with work and family but remember to take care of yourself some too. Some of the projects seem to take a long time but then others ok. You should de great.

    ReplyDelete