Life

Busy, Frenetic
Pulled from all sides. NO TIME!
Here comes TsuMommy.

Monday, December 10, 2012

Reflection

Well I am writing my reflection before I finish my other 2 assignments because I can't get my screencasting to work. The Notebook Recorder is actually really slick and easy, and I think I would use it a lot. The only difficult part is getting a microphone to work properly.  

Some activities that I like that I would probably use again are 
  • Rubistar- It was super easy to make a rubric. I wish it had more options for pre-made rubrics that I could just tweak and make my own, but I really do like the format and ease of it.
  • I really like the Poll Everywhere. I do like doing a similar activity where students get up and move, but this would be fun to switch it up a little.
  • I LOVE the google forms. I use them for my students' reflections during writer's workshop. LOVE LOVE LOVE how easy it is and how it organizes the information for me.
  • I have been using google docs in writer's workshop as well. It has been fantastic! I am able to view students' writing from home, check on how much they're writing, and leave comments. 
One activity I would probably not use again is Storybird. I found it difficult to navigate, and difficult to find pictures that fit well with what I was creating.

1 comment:

  1. I'm glad you found some useful tools. I love walking into your classroom and seeing how intently your students are working on their Google Docs. They've very engaged in the writing process!

    ReplyDelete