Life

Busy, Frenetic
Pulled from all sides. NO TIME!
Here comes TsuMommy.

Saturday, July 21, 2012

Pimp my Presentation: Popplet

I chose to use Popplet for my presentation because I always wanted to make a Prezi, but I had heard from a few people that sometimes it was difficult to use and share. According to the description and the instructional video, Popplet looked very similar to Prezi and easy to use.

I definitely found Popplet to be very easy to use. It had clear instructions and was quick and easy to navigate. I would be interested in creating a Prezi as well to see what is different or better/worse. I would definitely like to get into my school computer and make my powerpoints into Popplets. I think it would be fairly easy to do. I just need to decide if this is better or since I'm having a smartboard next year, if that program is better since it's interactive.


Poetry Popplet

1 comment:

  1. I like your poetry examples, and I like how you don't necessarily have to go in a certain order with Popplet. I think students would appreciate being able to navigate on their own, or to come up to the Smart Board to choose for the class. The Smart Board is interactive for anything, so you could use this for sure!

    ReplyDelete