Life

Busy, Frenetic
Pulled from all sides. NO TIME!
Here comes TsuMommy.

Tuesday, August 7, 2012

Storybird: Plot Elements

I used Storybird to create a short story adapted from P. D. Eastman's Are you my Mother?. I was wanting to use this as quick example of the different parts of a short story as a brief introduction or review in my writer's workshop. I read Gina's reflection of using Zooburst, and I thought putting together the whole story piece by piece sounded time consuming. Looking back, I think I may have preferred that because it was difficult to piece a story together using art that was already created. I also wasn't able to figure out how to choose art from different illustrators to use in the same short story. (I saw examples of it, but I couldn't figure it out.) I also wish that I could have chosen different fonts, one for the story and one for the plot element explanation.


Mama?(Adapted P. D. Eastman's Are you my Mother?) by ecsnyder on Storybird

1 comment:

  1. This is adorable! I tried Storybird too, and it was tough to find the right pictures at times. Yours looks great, though. And I love how you included the story elements as part of your story--what a great idea!

    ReplyDelete